Wednesday, June 30, 2010

one skien wrap

Hello, I am going to work on a one skien wrap. This will be my first wrap. The following websites is where I got the free pattern. You can print the pattern off to make it easier to follow. i am going to use the N-15(10mm) hook because I have one. I did not know someone had picked up a pack of crochet hooks along with three one pound skeins of yarn. When I took the yarn out I found these big plastic crochet hooks. At first I was like how often will I use these and what can I use them on. The plastic hooks I have are Red Heart Crystalites in the following sizes: L-11(8.0mm), M-13(9.0mm), N-15(10.0mm), and P-16(11.5mm).
I will post pictures on the progress of the wrap and of course I will post a final picture of what the wrap looks like.

http://www.michaels.com/art/online/projectsheet?pid=25834

No comments:

Post a Comment