Thursday, June 24, 2010

flower keychain


Hi everyone,

I just made this flower and put it on a keychain. Earlier today while I was taking a nap I saw this image in my head. When I got up from my nap, I drew the image I saw and then I started to make the pattern. You can use this flower as a keychain or as an ambellishment.

Flower pattern
materials
worsted yarn any color
hook size US G6(4mm)
abbreviations
ch=chain
sc=single crochet
sl st= slip stich
rd= round
chain two
rd1 six sc in first chain from hook
rd2 two sc in each sc
rd3 two sc in next sc and one sc in the following sc, repeat around (18sc)
rd4 sl st to next sc ch6 skip 2sc sl st in back loop of next sc repeat 6x last loop ch6 sl st to first sc of rd4
rd5 sl st in front loop of first skipped sc ch3 sl st in nexted skipped sc repeat 6x last loop ch3 sl st to first sc of rd5

No comments:

Post a Comment