Saturday, February 22, 2014

Crochet Scrubbers

What a beautiful day. I came up with a pattern to make crochet scrubbers. For the example in the picture I used cotton yarn. I am also going to make one using acrylic yarn. The pattern is very easy to make and follow. I hope everyone enjoys the scrubber and pattern. Please feel free to sell the items you make from this pattern, the only thing I request is giving me credit for coming up with the pattern(just copy and paste my url into a word document and print on paper and attach to your finished project). Thanks. Have a awesome day. Getting ready to go outside to do some yard work and enjoy the nice spring weather. As always Happy Crocheting!
 
Renee's Scrubber Pattern
  Materials: I-9 hook, cotton or acrylic yarn, scissors, and needle
start with a chain of 22
RW1: sc in fourth ch from hook(counts as a sc and ch-1 space), ch1, skip next ch, sc in next ch;
     repeat with ch1, skip ch,sc in next to the end.(Total of 12sc and 11ch-1 spaces)
RW2: ch2,sc in first ch-1 space, ch1, sc in next ch-1 space; repeat sc in ch-1,ch1 8 more times;
     For the last ch-1 space do a single crochet(Total of 12sc, and 11ch-1 spaces)
RW3-RW16: repeat row2
Edging
On the last row, ch1. turn; sc in first sc, sc in ch-1 space; Repeat to the corner, on the corner
make sure there are 3 sc's.On the sides sc in each space. On the last edge make sure you do 2sc in
last stitch and slip to first sc to join. Weave in ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment