Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pretty Flowers

Good Evening,
After a long day at work, I came home and started to crochet some small projects to help relax me. I made a ribbon flower and an eclipitic flower. A while back I tried to do the crochet ribbon flower, but had a hard time understanding how to do the chainless foundation. This afternoon I started watching the video and I caught on very fast with how to make the chainless foundation row. Do not be discouraged if it takes you more than once to understand how to do the chainless foundation or another stitch. Keep practing. Happy Crocheting. Have a great night.

ribbon flower written instructions.:

Ecliptic flower written instructions:

Ecliptic flower video:

ribbon flower video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5_og5lL_-c

No comments:

Post a Comment