Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sorry about posting

Hi everyone,
Sorry it has been a while since I posted. I have been busy the last couple of weeks and taking care of my self. During the last couple of weeks I have worked om and finished some crochet projects. Two of the crochets projects I finished in one day where two different versions of a baby bib. I will post the pictures of the baby bibs later on during the week or it might even be this weekend.
I am still working on the baby afghan, I did not realize how much time it was going to take to finish it. My goal is to finish the baby afghan by the end of September.
I am also working on a messenger bag that uses granny squares.
I started back at work today, so I will not be posting much during the week. I will do most of my posting on the weekend. I did have a great day, I was able to get back in the pool after not being able to for a week and a half.
Hope everyone has a blessed night and day. Take care of yourself and do not work to hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment